Friday, December 4, 2009

Ancient Filipino Way of Treating "Canker Sore/Apthous Ulcer" or "SINGAW"

Hey I'm back after some time. So this is my 1ST EVER "ENGLISH-TEXTED" blog post. Reimer is complaining because he can't understand full Filipino text so, I'm putting this blog post in English. This will also be a really short blog post for three reasons:

1. I'm only doing this post because I'm really bored
2. I've got nothing big in my mind right now
3. I'm not good at English at all.... LOL [see? i'm always "hahaha", but now i'm using "LOL"]

So that's all. About the topic, I just thought of posting it because, seriously, only few Filipino does this, so, it's "ancient." And I frequently just got a "Canker Sore", a.k.a, "SINGAW". Now, I'll tell you the medicine, it's "salt". Yup, you heard me, salt's the treat, or asin in Tagalog. Usually it's what I put if I have Canker Sore. [because i'm too lazy to go to London Drugs and too cheap to buy the ointment, but who cares? It's not like you're going to show it to everyone, so why waste your loonies?]

Anyways, it's not really done nowadays [I usually think I'm the only one who's still doing it], and it's worth trying. It's just like the medicine oint. You rub it in the sore, leave it for 3-5 mins. but dont gulp or swallow your saliva, just hold everything in your mouth, then rinse your mouth.

And that's all for my blog post today. So if you GOT GUTS to try it, then do it. It stings though. :P

MuZikAhEr0_o9 L.E.V.I

No comments:

Post a Comment